Introduce Yourself With Clarity - EVERY TIME
Do you ramble too long on clubhouse or meeting intros?
Download this FREE pitch script template that’s so easy to use and memorize, you’ll think you’re filling out mad libs. This guided fill-in-the-blank resource will give you the confidence to introduce yourself, your side-hustle and/or your business in one sentence or one minute every single time.
Yes, I want to speak like a pro.
Sales is no longer about committing to the sale, it’s about committing to the buyer.
The Reasons You’re Struggling To Sell Your Expertise
Maybe You're Thinking About Selling The Old School Way like...
- AGGRESSIVE SALESY CALLS - Sales scripts that are awkward and pushy and make you cringe when you hang up.
- BUY NOW! SELLING - High pressure sales tactics to "qualify" interested buyers and beat the competition.
- ALWAYS BE CLOSING - Asking for the sale even when you sense they are not ready and makes the buyer feel bad for saying no.
- SLICK NEGOTIATING TACTICS - Giving last minute "let me ask my manager" offers and false urgency that creates buyer remorse.
- PRESSURED CLOSING EXPERIENCE - Buyer questions if this was the right decision and does more research to see if there is something cheaper.
What The New School of Selling Method Will Do For You
- MINDFUL SALES CALLS - Conversations around the buyer's buying motives and making sure you're the right fit for them.
- EDUCATING BUYER ON THE MARKET - Focusing on 100% of the buying market and educating the buyer so you're positioned as the market expert and leader.
- ALWAYS BE CREATIVE - Help buyers find ways to connect and grow beyond your services so you make buyers feel smarter.
- WIN-WIN DEAL TRADE-OFFS - Don't give discounts, trade for things. Trading by definition creates a win-win deal.
- POSITIVE RELATIONAL EXPERIENCE - Both buyer and seller feel this is the right partnership and is excited to get started together.
When sales professionals and entrepreneurs focus on committing to the buyer and not the sale, results happen.Discover The New School of Selling Strategies & Tactics »
David Kim (DK) is a sales trainer and consultant who specializes in B2B sales, SaaS sales, and personal branding. For over a decade he has worked for some of the top tech brands in real estate including BoomTown, BombBomb and CallAction and recently developed the New School of Selling framework that fosters leadership behaviors buyers trust and follow. For years he was the Sales Ambassador of a successful multi-million dollar real estate tech company based in San Francisco, CA, and Charleston, SC.
He currently resides in New York City building his business, playing golf where the greens are fast, and eating Korean BBQ with family and friends - all while teaching everything he knows about sales, marketing, leadership, entrepreneurship, and life through his new podcast, New School of Selling- a show dedicated to help sellers connect with buyers in today’s market.More About DK »
What People Are Saying About The New School of Selling...
What We Offer
Curious? Here is what's on the menu at The New School of Selling.
The Art of Pitching
Use these "mad-lib" style scripts to craft your business intro and pitch. Create and deliver perfectly thought out pitches that are concise, clear and targeted for every pitching scenario.
New School Of Selling Podcast!
What if you could be in the same room with the top business leaders and sales experts, ask them about their successes and failures, their secret methods and proven habits; then take an insight or two to inspire your own growth? That’s what we do each week on the New School of Selling Podcast, hosted by DK Kim - trainer, consultant, speaker and founder of the New School of Selling.
Each episode draws from my experience as a sales executive, sales leader, social marketer to sales consultant and trainer for some of the today’s most influential tech companies and real estate movers and shakers in the country. We understand the way people buy is rapidly changing and that means we need to change too. The goal is to help B2B sales professionals, entrepreneurs and consultants discover fresh perspectives, new strategies and tactics to help you navigate the next generation of sales.
Join Our Inner Circle Email Community:
Get notified every time DK drops new strategies and tactics.
Start Listening to the New School of Selling Podcast!
The show dedicated in helping sales professionals, entrepreneurs and consultants; looking to have more and better ways to connect with your prospects and clients.